Saturday, July 2, 2011

BP3_iGoogleScreenShots

Well I finished setting up the igoogle page. So far, I like it. I'm a little torn on a few of the elements, but it certainly does help to have a centralized hub to access everything.

I was really pleased to find some gadgets in other languages. I never get a chance to really keep updated on Hebrew and this is a pretty good resource. I also found some great graphics references.

Here is a screen shot

I also found out today that I won't be going back to the Air Force Academy which totally messes with everything I've done in this program so far. So stay tuned to see how that all comes together.

Have a great fourth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris,
    Your screen shots look great. I also was excited to discover google translator. I have some musician friends I follow on facebook from Tel Aviv. When they post messages in hebrew I can translate them and keep track of what is up.
    Again Looks great!
    Greg

    ReplyDelete